Sadly, there are many people around the country who are suffering in silence because they have damaged or missing teeth. The personal cost of this cannot be underestimated. Many people with these issues face social stigmas on a daily basis. Indeed, many of them feel socially isolated, ashamed, and even depressed about the fact that they are too embarrassed to smile and show their faces. The good news is that a dental clinic in Bridgeport, CT can help.
Reasons for Missing or Damaged Teeth
There are a number of reasons why a person might have damaged or missing teeth, including but not limited to:
- A sporting injury or accident where teeth have been chipped, cracked, or knocked out
- A result of hormonal changes due to pregnancy
- The use of certain medications
- Some medical treatments that result in loss of teeth
The good news is that the right dental clinic can help with these issues and give a person back his or her smile and confidence.
How Can a Dentist Help?
If you have badly damaged or missing teeth, a dental clinic can offer the following services:
- Dental veneers to make cracked, stained, or damaged teeth look new again
- Dentures to replace missing teeth in an affordable and convenient way
- Dental implants to offer a long-term, durable solution for missing teeth
The truth is that having stained, damaged, or missing teeth can result in a person feel anxious, socially isolated, and depressed. Our smiles are important to us in many areas of life and feeling ashamed leads to a lesser quality of life. Visit Sitename for more information on how we can help you get back the smile and the confidence you deserve.